Which weight loss challenges are trending in 2020?
Kickstart The Fat Loss Journey With Keto Diet
Starting your weight loss journey might be confusing. There are so many different diets out there, and most of them contradict each other.
As we already mentioned, healthy eating principles are quite straightforward. Typically, you would have to follow a simple proportion: 45%-65% of your daily calories should come from carbs, 20%-35% – from healthy hats, and 10-35% would be protein. As you can see, this is quite a flexible formula.
The problem with this formula is that its foundation is built on carbs, and hidden carbs are abundant everywhere. Pastries and soda might be the typical culprits, but carbs also hide in processed meats, sauces, milk products, and even sugar-free foods.
That’s why people that want to lose weight might want to follow the high-fat low-carb keto diet. It ensures that your plate is full of nutritionally balanced foods, but highlights healthy fats such as fatty fish, nuts or avocados (75%) and protein, such as eggs, beef, poultry (15-20%), leaving only 5-10% of the plate to carbs. This formula ensures that you get enough vitamins, minerals, and vitamins from vegetables and fruits, but eliminate other unnecessary carbs from your diet.
Reducing the number of carbs consumed puts your body into ketosis, a metabolic state when your body burns fats for fuel instead of carbohydrates. It skyrockets the weight loss process.
If you are interested in fast fat loss, the keto diet is the right choice for you. How to ensure that you pick the right foods and cover all your nutritional needs? Try the KetoCycle app. It’s an easy-to-follow weight loss program that customizes the keto diet to fit your preferences.
What can you expect from KetoCycle?
- Professional Keto nutrition analysis and personalized Keto meal plan
- A complete Keto diet guide for beginners
- Easy-to-follow recipes with simple ingredients from any store
- 24/7 nutritionist support
- Digital access on any device
Celebrate Your Unique Story With Advanced Personalization
Today, we expect personalization everywhere. We want Netflix to recommend us the perfect show to watch, and we would be shocked if Spotify offered us something that doesn’t quite match our intricate new taste for country mumble rap.
Why should weight loss be any different?
It’s not. However, personalization in weight loss is usually quite expensive. The monthly cost of staying in shape might go as high as $1000 if you work with:
- A nutritionist that prepares a customized meal plan for you (no cilantro!)
- A personal trainer who makes you sweat (or even cry), and
- A health coach to help you stay motivated (good luck with that)
Your alternative is a generic food logging app, random workout videos on Youtube, and a friend that overslept that morning you agreed to exercise together.
Personalization in weight loss is essential because each of us has unique health goals, body types, nutritional requirements, and fitness levels. Our success depends on effort, environment, and lifestyle.
A new mom who wants to lose extra pounds after pregnancy will need a different plan from a thirty-year-old who works a sedentary job and wants to get fit. A guy who wants to transform his dad bod will need to follow a different routine than a groom who would like to look striking in his wedding suit.
They deserve a customized weight loss program that highlights their strengths and follows their goals.
Perfect Body’s DNA is the first fully personalized weight loss book that does the work of a nutritionist, a personal trainer and a health coach at a fraction of the price. It’s not only customized, but it’s also educational. You will get your personalized meal and workout plans and learn what works for you.
The Perfect Body’s DNA book contains:
- Personalized meal plan tailored to your needs
- Guidance about increasing your quality of life
- Unique daily routines crafted for you
- Recovery plan on how to get back on track
- Personalized lessons on how to lead a healthy lifestyle
Surpass the Weight Loss Plateau with Intermittent Fasting
You’ve been good. You carefully followed your meal plan, stopped mindlessly snacking, and enjoyed a variety of veggies. For the first couple of months, you see miraculous results, and the scale shows that you lose 1-2 pounds every week.
And then something happens. You follow the same routine, but your results won’t budge. It’s the dreaded weight loss plateau that everyone reaches eventually. Why? Your body adapts to the new environment and fewer calories consumed, and it merely makes do with what it is given to it.
As you lose weight, you lose fat around your waist and muscle mass. Your muscles burn more calories than fat, and your metabolism slows down.
How can you fix it?
- If you haven’t started working out, you should start now. You will burn calories exercising, and then the muscles will burn calories for you.
- Track your food and reduce carbs in your diet. If you were dieting for a while, you might’ve started to fall back into your regular pattern without even noticing.
- Try intermittent fasting and kickstart your metabolism when you cycle between periods of eating and fasting.
Why is intermittent fasting your best bet to fix the weight loss plateau? It allows your body to digest the food, rest, and start burning fat for energy. It boosts your metabolism, improves memory and overall health. This eating pattern helps you regulate the number of calories consumed by setting fasting periods that can last anywhere from 14 to 18 hours every day.
Sounds too complicated? DoFasting app has simplified the process to ensure you can effortlessly surpass your weight loss plateau. Everything you will need on your weight loss journey, all in one easy-to-use app.
What’s included in this program?
- Personalized progress tracker and logging tool
- Delicious and healthy meal recipes
- Daily motivational boosts and guidance
- An effective training plan to boost your metabolism
Prevent Diabetes By Building New Healthy Habits
Not so much a trend but more of a terrifying fact, diabetes is a reality for 1 in 10 people in the U.S. The number keeps growing, and the risk of developing it increases as we age.
Type 2 diabetes is the most common variety. It can be prevented, delayed, and even managed by implementing several significant lifestyle changes that help regulate blood sugar levels and lose weight.
Research shows that are three things you need to do to prevent diabetes:
- Exercise for 30 minutes, five days a week. Getting your heart rate up will lower your blood glucose levels, boost your body’s sensitivity to insulin, and improve your heart health. Go dancing, visit the gym, or explore the outdoors.
- Reach your recommended weight. Obese people are 80 times more likely to develop diabetes. 80 times! It all goes down to the fat that gathers around your waist, making your body less sensitive to insulin.
- Balance out your plate. About half of your plate should be covered in non-starchy vegetables, a quarter of it should be dedicated to lean protein and healthy carbs. Ensure that you avoid eating excess amounts of processed carbs since they will increase your blood sugar levels.
Being diagnosed with prediabetes or Type 2 diabetes can be overwhelming. It seems that so much needs to be done to fix the damage. Where to start? Which mistakes to avoid?
MyDiabetes team has created a personalized diabetes management assistant that helps you understand the disease better, manage your condition, and get into tip-top shape.
What will you get with this program?
- Professional nutritionist analysis
- Personalized My Diabetes meal and workout plan
- Educational guidebooks with the latest research
- 24/7 nutritionist support
- Exclusive member-only online community